Explore our promoted experiences
- See the best of the Yorkshire Dales National Park in a day from York
- Enjoy the rugged scenery without travel hassles: by comfortable minivan
- See villages, valleys, waterfalls, and historical ruins, with a guide for insight
- Limited to 15 for personal feel, with central York pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from Duncombe Place, York, YO1 7EF Address: Duncombe Place, York, YO1 7EF Directions: Tour departs from Duncombe Place, York, YO1 7EF
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our tours are not suitable for children under 5 years old
- There will be a designated lunch stop where you’ll be able to purchase lunch
- There are toilet stops on route
- Minimal walking is involved
- Confirmation is received at the time of booking
- Our vehicles are not currently wheelchair accessible
- Luggage storage is available at the York train station
- Seats cannot be reserved
- Each passenger must have their own seat.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note, the tour needs 4+pax to operate and that the tour might be cancelled or rearranged if minimum max are not met
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mountain Goat Ltd - York
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Highly recommend for those that don't have their own transportation." See review