- Full-day tour of the Yorkshire Dales from York
- Visit historic sites like Castle Bolton and Middleham castle
- Get a taste of everyday life in the Dales in villages like Masham, Reeth, Hawes
- Admire natural wonders like Aysgarth Falls and Klinsey crag
- Travel by comfortable minibus
- Comprehensive introduction to the Yorkshire Dales for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour ensures a personalised tour
Departure & Return
This tour departs Duncombe Place, York at 09:15
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mountain Goat Ltd - York
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day, Small-Group Yorkshire Dales Tour from York.