- See the best of York on this informative walking tour
- Your private guide shares the city’s Roman and Viking history
- Hit top attractions like Clifford's Tower and St Mary’s Abbey
- Beautiful views along the banks of the River Ouse
Departure & Return
Tour departs from the covered entrance section of York Railway Station, adjacent to Station Road. Your Guide will be holding a sign with the lead customers name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let me show you London
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands