- York evening cruise on the Ouse River
- See York’s illuminated landmarks from the water on an evening cruise
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to York or those short on time
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Departure & Return
This cruise only sails from the King's Staith Landing (YO1 9SN)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please note: The River Ouse in York can occasionally rise to levels that can have an impact on our daily operations after periods of heavy rainfall in the catchment area upstream. We will always attempt to sail for as long as it is safe to do so. There can come a point where our smallest boat can no longer fit underneath the bridges. Depending on the height of the river, we may not be able to sail at all. In this instance, you will either be eligible for a full refund or we will happily accept your ticket(s) on another date during your stay if we can sail.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that as part of the relaxed atmosphere of this cruise experience, your table may be situated in close proximity to other guests.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Cruises York
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 70-Minute York Evening River Cruise.