8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Head to the top of Tianmen Mountain and walk across a glass bridge on this private guided sightseeing tour. A must-see attraction in Zhangjiajie, Tianmen Mountain boasts the world's longest cable car ride to the top. Once at the top, wander around the pathways, including sections of glass flooring known as the Sky Walk. Following lunch, take in the views as you walk across Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon on the world’s longest and highest glass bridge.
- Experience amazing views with this unique sightseeing tour
- This tour may be difficult for those with acrophobia (fear of heights)
- All entrance fees and lunch at a local restaurant are included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance ticket fees
Departure & Return
Pickup: Your centrally located Zhangjiajie Hotel Drop-off: Your centrally located Zhangjiajie Hotel, Zhangjiajie Bus Station, Zhangjiajie Train Station, or Zhangjiajie Airport
Zhangjiajie Huatian hotel , At the Intersection of Yingbin Road and Dayong Road, Yongding District, Zhangjiajie China Zhangjiajie Pullman Hotel , No.188 Gaoyun Road, Wulingyuan District, Zhangjiajie 427400 China
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The bridge may be closed if the weather condition is bad
- Those who have heart disease, high blood pressure and acrophobia are not recommended to set feet on the bridge
- Passport name, number, expiry and nationality are required at time of booking for all participants
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TWT Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of Tianmen Mountain Sky Walk And Glass Bridge?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour of Tianmen Mountain Sky Walk And Glass Bridge
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZhangjiajieBus Tours - Southern ChinaCity Tours - Southern ChinaFull-day Tours - Southern ChinaBus Tours - WuhanCity Tours - WuhanFull-day Tours - WuhanBus Tours - NanchangCity Tours - NanchangFull-day Tours - NanchangCategory