- Experience amazing views with this unique sightseeing tour
- This tour may be difficult for those with acrophobia (fear of heights)
- All entrance fees and lunch at a local restaurant are included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The bridge may be closed if the weather condition is bad
- Those who have heart disease, high blood pressure and acrophobia are not recommended to set feet on the bridge
- Passport name, number, expiry and nationality are required at time of booking for all participants
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TWT Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas